JNTUK B-tech R13 Academic Regulations – Securing credits “0.15% adjustment of marks”.
JNTUKakinda B-tech R13 Batch Academic Regulations – securing of credits , JNTUKakinada B-tech Academic Regulations for the R13 batch has 0.15% adjustment of marks who are admitted from the 2013-2014.
JNTUK B-tech R13 Academic Regulations about their credits
In the jntu has 3 universities which is JNTUK,JNTUA , JNTUH and under the university and under these universities so many colleges are affiliated so so many students are doing their graduations under these universities every year so many students are coming from these universities with some good percentages and with some credits by coming to the R13 Regulation they have some securing credits of 0.15% adjustment of marks under this they are having some references how to secure their credits so please read the ref.
- R13 Regulation for B-tech Regular Course.
- JNTUK Proc.No JNTUK/DE/Adjustment of marks/Failed Students of UG/PG/2016 dated 09-02-2016.
- Representation of Students/Parents.
- Note Orders dated 22/07/2017 of Honourable Vice chancellor , JNTUKakinada.
Under jntuk several B-tech students are admitted from the year 2013-2014 and governed by R13 regulation and their prospective colleges and their parents have rrepresented for the relaxation in this credits to be secured by them during course of study and adjustment of marks for the B-tech degree under R13 regulations , it is further informed that the provision of 0.15% adjustment of marks , already communicated wide reference (2) above , are made applicable to B-tech Reg&Lateral entry students admitted from the academic year 2013-2014 and governed by R13 regulations also the following details.
- A maximum of 0.15% adjustment marks shall be added to latest performance of failed on the subjects/subject and limited to maximum of 2 failed subjects only.
- The required marks shall be adjusted from external marks of passed subjects of the final year projects/seminar/theory only for this programmes.
The principles of all affiliated colleges are requested to bring same notice of all concerned.